Monday, September 13, 2010

I May Scream

I'm so indubitably excited right now. Yes, the situation is one that calls for words like "indubitably." 

I had my interview for the Peace Corps today, and I think it went REALLY well! Now all I have to do is wait for a packet from my placement officer to come in the mail, telling me what my job description will be, and what country I'll be placed in. My recruiter said that she's going to recommend me for a position teaching English, and the areas I will most likely be placed in (in order of my preference) are 1. Eastern Europe 2. Africa 3. Central Asia. 

I'm so excited I could scream. I actually did a little dance in my car on the way home from my interview.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

girl this is AWESOME! call me soon so we can catch up

xoxo gossip hannah