Saturday, November 14, 2009

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee


Back in the summer, I went to a movie with my friend, Katherine. Before it, we stopped at a Starbucks to get some coffee (everything should involve coffee). To sneak our delicious beverages into the theater, I put both cups, upright, into my purse to keep them from spilling. However,  I didn't account for the jostling that would take place between my car and our seats inside. When we sat down to wait for the movie, I reached into my purse to get the two cups, and realized there was a pond in the bottom of my purse. My entire mocha latte had spilled inside my favorite brown leather purse. Not only was my purse ruined, but all of the contents in it were as well. To make matters worse, when i bent over to clean up the mess, my pants ripped in the back (at the top of my thigh, right under my butt). I had to walk around with my jacket tied around my waist like a homeschooler from the nineties, with my leaking purse in tow.
Today when I was at a coffee shop with my friends, Lauren and Missy, we all had our day-planners out on the table while we did homework. They all had coffee stains on them. Ah, the true bonds of friendship.

No comments: