Monday, January 11, 2010

LAST WEEK OF FREEDOM

Next Tuesday, I will sadly relinquish the right to sleep in and drag myself to class. Ungood. Even though winter break lasted a month and a half, it doesn't feel anywhere near long enough. At least I did almost everything on my to-do list for Break:
1) Read at least 3 books --> I'm on the last one now (Alice's Adventures In Wonderland)
2) Make a quilt for Quilts for Kids --> it was a cute, 9-patch, pink and brown one
3) Re-paint my bathroom --> it was blue and is now a burnt orange (it's prettier than it sounds)
4) Make gingerbread men --> I remembered to put the ginger in them this time
5) Become a Zen master --> I bought two books and am practicing my meditation skills
6) Clean my room --> it is no longer gross :)
7) Invent a new color --> unfortunately, they've all been invented by now. . .as far as I know
8) Write a letter to the Queen of England --> she has yet to respond
9) Be able to distinguish every flavor of Jelly Belly jelly beans while blindfolded --> done
10) Take a road trip --> Hannah and I spent a very cold but amazing day in Asheville