Saturday, August 28, 2010

Senior Year, yes yes

Well, the first week of my senior year of college is over. I'm not sure how to feel about it. Mostly it's surreal. I do feel older though--more mature or something. Also, I'm a little overwhelmed from all the reading and writing I'm going to be doing this semester. My history class that meets twice a week has 100 pages to read for each class. I'm sorry, but that is just too too much. However, my journalism professor looks like Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and I'm very pleased about it. 

My first article for the paper this semester was on biking to campus, and for the first time ever I got some feedback from someone I've never met. Her name is Suzanne, and she works for the Campus Access & Transportation center on campus. She said she loved my article and thanked me for writing about the biking issue. I think my heart grew two sizes larger as it swelled with pride. People DO read my articles!

No comments: