Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was like a Pride & Prejudice, Legends of the Fall, and a Cuban drug run hybrid. Where did that come from? If my subconscious was trying to tell me something, it sadly missed the mark. Where do dreams come from anyways? Ok, I WAS thinking about Pride & Prejudice a little bit yesterday, but I was most certainly not thinking anything about Cuban drug runs or Legends of the Fall. Is my psyche telling me I have a future in drug trafficking or a twisted romance in the backwoods of Montana?

At least it wasn't the dream I had last week after I watched the movie 28 Days Later. I'm NEVER making that mistake again. In my dream I was running through the English countryside at break-neck speed, and I couldn't tell what I was running from, but I knew I couldn't stop and I was very scared. Jim (from the movie) wasn't even in there--what a ripoff.

No comments: