Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Hannah (easter bunnie) Nystrom"

Today was Easter Sunday, which means Lent is over. I must confess though, it's a good thing I'm not Catholic because I didn't last more than a week and a half without having some chocolate. Ah it's good to be protestant. 

I'm a little confused why people decide to go to church on Easter Sunday and at Christmas, when they don't go any other time of the year. Doesn't that seem a little hypocritical?

I forgot to mention earlier in the week that I attended my first Reading put on by the English Society of UNCG. There were several professors who participated, as well as students. Anyone who wanted to could read--whether they wrote it themselves or recited something of someone else's that they enjoyed or thought was particularly meaningful. My Literary Study of the Bible professor was there as well. He's very good at mimicking voices (Peter O'Toole, Jimmy Stewart,  Billy Crystal's "Miracle Max" voice from The Princess Bride, etc...). He read a Jimmy Stewart poem that night, and everyone thought he was great.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

HOWWW DID I MISS THIS HAHAA I LOVE CADBURY EGGS