Thursday, October 1, 2009

HOLDING HANDS LEADS TO BABIES



 --WARNING--
HOLDING HANDS LEADS TO BABIES...

This is the correlation I made after the following:
I was sitting on the couch in my best friend's apartment, and I asked if I could borrow her chapstick. My best friend's boyfriend informed me that you should not share chapstick because it's the same as kissing. However, after much deliberation and research (not really), I came to the conclusion that there is a reason why my bff's boyfriend is an economics major instead of something science-related.
The heretofore mentioned boyfriend also reminded me of a camp I attended in junior high, where the counselors told us: "If you have to hold someone's hand, hold your own." This was very wise counsel, considering it would be pretty hard to have a baby when you're holding your own hand. Hmm...asexual reproduction, anyone? Heaven help the American Education System.

No comments: