Sunday, October 4, 2009

Your mission, should you choose to accept it. . .


I am a college student, and being such, means I have to sit through hours and hours of boring classes every day. I've gotten pretty good at staring at the other students in my classes, and I've noticed one thing they all have in common--they look hilarious when they yawn. So today while you're on the bus, in a business meeting, or just bored in class, watch the faces of people around you when they yawn. You may get a chuckle out of the flared nostrils and contorted expressions, or if nothing else, it will distract you from the monotony of everyday life.

2 comments:

Default said...

YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM OBSESSED WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A "cheery" disposition said...

haha sounds funny. i will have to check it out.