Saturday, June 19, 2010

let's play a . . . love game? <-- (Lady Gaga reference, whaaaat)

Recently at work, I've devised some excellent ways to pass the time.

Monday I had an eye doctor's appointment, and they dilated my eyes. This always makes me feel very sleepy and loopy for the rest of the day, and when I got to work that night, I came up with this game. The object of said game was to use as many cliche's naturally in conversation as possible -- the more the merrier (haha, chuckle chuckle). The final tally for the night was as follows: LouAnne 0 (big shocker), Cassie and Crystal 2 each, Jason 4, and I had so many I stopped counting (should I be ashamed of this talent)?

My game for work on Wednesday was not nearly as clever as Monday's game and followed along the same lines. The object was to use as many song lyrics in conversation as was naturally possible. Also, you had to imitate the original method and voice that was used in the song. For instance: a Lil Wayne rap needed to be reenacted in a high-pitched, scratchy voice and with rhythm (if possible).

Thursday night was the same game except with movie quotes. It's amazing how the little things in life can entertain people for hours on end.

No comments: