Thursday, June 17, 2010

Old [Un]Faithful

My poor car. It's a 1996 Toyota Camry piece of shit, and to be honest with you, I'm a little embarrassed to be seen driving it. It's grey, but has numerous scuff marks on the body from: a) people who think because it's a piece of shit, they can park as close as they want and don't have to be careful when they open their car doors, b) when I was rear-ended last year and never got it re-painted, and c) when I was learning to drive and couldn't tell how close I was to anything.

There is only 1 hubcap between the 4 tires, and two of the letters on the back of the car fell off, so now it says "C A __ R__"  (which I suppose is still accurate, because it is a "CAR").

Oh, and today, the gas tank door flew off while I was driving down the road. I went back and got it, but now it's stuck on with duct tape.

I need a new car.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

No0o0o0o0o0o i love your car

LEAH said...

just think of it as character building!