Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meltdown

Good things that have happened in the past three days:
  • I found and purchased the perfect floppy straw hat
  • Hannah and I bought chocolate-covered espresso beans and mini peanut butter cups at Trader Joe's, then had coffee at Caffe Driade (I'd never been there before)
  • I finished my Peace Corps Application (finally!)
  • I saw Amelie for the first time
  • I submitted my first non-school-related short story to an online contest
Not so good things that have happened in the past three days:
  • My mini peanut butter cups melted into a soup
  • It's so hot outside that I feel like I'm melting into a soup
  • The Peace Corps website is under maintenance, so I can't actually submit my application yet
  • Pete left for Germany yesterday, and I miss him

No comments: