Thursday, February 11, 2010

Almost Friday

Today was a puffy cloud day, and it was beautiful. I realized after my last class got out at 1:45, that I hadn't taken a good look at the sky all day. To rectify the situation, I spent a good 15 minutes in contemplation, just staring into the heavens. There's nothing so peaceful as the endless expanse of a blue sky dotted with white, cotton ball clouds in it. 
 
I just finished watching this week's episode of LOST. Is it just me, or has Sayid's accent changed now that he has the so-called "infection"? Also, Mac from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" was on there! That was weird. 

Tomorrow is Friday, and I am soooo ready for it. I can't take any more Italian. Granted, it's not as bad as last semester (yet), but McLin has been completely mental this week. Speaking of la mia professoressa d'italiano, I wonder what she's giving up for Lent this year. She' a devout Catholic, so it must be something pretty good.

"Hatari" by Tune-Yards

No comments: