Thursday, February 18, 2010

English Paper, You Slay Me

At this moment I'm avoiding writing a Psalm analysis paper for my Literary Study of the Bible class. I'm tired and would rather go to bed. I don't like writing on stuff I'm not inspired by or passionate about, and I'm sorry Dr. Hodgkins, but I am just not feeling Psalm 12 right now. 

Today was my cousin and best friend in the whole world's birthday. Pete turned 24 (like that TV show I don't watch), and for his birthday dinner, we had breakfast food. Blueberry pancakes are good at any time of day, even at 7:30 p.m.
Aside: I realize it may be confusing to hear me talk a/b "my best friend" alternately as a girl then a boy, so I'll explain. . . Amy is my best girl friend, and Pete (who is also my cousin) is my best guy friend.

Sunday night I watched There Will Be Blood with Pete, and I had my first experience drinking a Leffe Blonde. It was so good. Pete referred to them as the "champagne of beers," and I think I agree. Leffe's are Belgian beers that are best when served in glasses. Otherwise they'll act like champagne and fizz up over the top of the bottle when you set them down. Whatever, I just think they taste good.

"Little Lion Man" by Mumsford & Sons

No comments: