Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday activities

Ok, so maybe I misjudged UNCG's adverse weather policy. They canceled school today after all. Yay! I guess not doing my homework paid off.

It took me a solid hour and calling my stepmother to come help me, before I could get my car out of the driveway this morning. I was at Melo's house, and when I tried to leave for class (which was not yet canceled), my tires kept spinning, and I couldn't get the car to move forward. She tried twice and got it on the road. I guess you have to live in New York for 40 years before you can do that.

After I got home, my brother, Tyler, and I helped Alice (my stepmother) make an apple crisp. Then I watched the movie Penelope with my half-brother and sister (Garrett and Lacey).

Unfortunately, I still had to go to work tonight.

No comments: