Thursday, March 25, 2010

above the clouds, not under them

I'm in such a good mood! Alone time is great (like I said yesterday), but I love love love spending time with certain people--especially my Aunt Donna. I usually go to her house every Thursday afternoon after I get out of class. We sit drinking coffee while solving all the world's problems and contemplating all  other aspects of life. Being with her makes me wish I never had to go out into the real world again because she makes me feel  so happy and safe. 

I've decided that blue is my favorite color of ink. A) because it's the happier shade of professional ink colors, as opposed to black ink, which I think is oppressive and dark, B) because it's light and airy but not as distracting as other colors of ink, such as pink, green, or orange, and C) because it's the color of the sky (or ocean), and I love nature. By the way, why does the ocean look blue if water is clear?

"White Winter Hymnal" by Fleet Foxes

No comments: