Sunday, March 14, 2010

Farewell to Spring Break, Helloooo Spring

Tomorrow it's back to school. Spring Break did not feel long enough at all, but at least the semester is now half over. 

Tonight I went to the Open Eye Cafe (my favorite coffee shop) in Chapel Hill after church with Missy, then we went grocery shopping. Since the place where I work will be closed for the next two weeks (for re-modeling), I will be spending a lot more time in Greensboro. It's nice to not have to rush from school to work, but I have a feeling my bank account will suffer for it. I'm just praying that it will re-open on schedule.

The weather has been sooooo gorgeous for the past week. It's getting warmer but is still cool enough for a light jacket. I love the way the air smells in the spring, and everything looks clearer. Especially the sky. Now that daylight savings is over, I'll be able to watch the sun rise on my way to school in the morning. LOVE it. 

"TV Gods" by Matt Costa

No comments: