Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is how it feels to break up soundwaves.

Coughing has made me sound like my dad's mum who smoked her whole life, and her skin looked like an alligator's. She told great stories though, and in that way, I wouldn't mind being like her.

When I'm really stressed out, I have nightmares. Why is that?

I spend an extraordinary amount of my time in coffee shops, and I frequent Tate St. Coffee almost every day. It's a cute, independently owned place on the edge of campus, and their coffee is usually pretty good. I've decided that my favorite place to sit in there is a little corner table, out of the way. It's not easily noticed because the edge of the bar sticks out and shields it from view. I love it because I can sit there and people-watch. Maybe that's creepy of me? Ok, I get that. But people are so interesting. I like to think about what their story is (everyone has a story), why they dress the way they do; see the way they communicate with other people, and how they choose to spend their time while drinking a cup of coffee.

"Rewind" by Deas Vail

No comments: