Wednesday, March 24, 2010

stupid. stupid. stupid.

Yesterday I learned to check the weather before choosing what to wear. Today I learned to use the correct phone number when ordering pizza.

I was really hungry and craving Italian, so Missy handed me a list of coupons for Hungry Howie's. It had a great bargain for a large one-topping pizza, and the phone number of the business was on there too. So, I called the number, placed the order, and in 15 minutes, Missy and I were at the pick-up location (which was 5 minutes from the apartment). 

Well, came to find out, I had called the number for the Hungry Howie's that's located an hour and a half away, which meant that our pizza was also 1.5 hours away from us. The guy at the closer location was really nice about the mix up, but I felt pretty stupid.

No comments: