Friday, March 5, 2010

oh hey, pretty day

Today is the first day of Spring Break, and what a lovely day it is. The weather is sunny and breezy, and it feels warmer than usual. I can't wait till it's warm enough to sit outside and read for hours on end without getting frostbite.

Also, this was a week of good grades. I got a 99% on my History midterm, an A on my American Romanticism exam, and I found out that I made the Dean's List for last semester. UNCG sent me a certificate in the mail and everything.

I bought a new pair of jeans today too. I tried on every kind of style in GAP and Old Navy, but none of them fit the way I wanted. Finally, I went to Burlington Too (an outlet store that sells name brand clothing for cheap), and the first pair of jeans I tried on fit perfectly (surprise surprise, they're American Eagle, which is the kind I always get). They were only $20! 

I'm so excited! Tomorrow is the Rogue Wave show that I'm going to with Pete. I've been looking forward to it since January.

I think this week qualifies as a success; and I only had one cup of coffee today.

No comments: